Thursday 6 November 2014

Light Grey

It's a wet soft grey day, the streets shine like latex. There's hardly any leaves left in the trees, their black skeletons stand motionlessly. I've been knitting a sock that I finished a moment ago and I just don't have it in me to knit an other one of the same design SO the pair is going to be mismatching, I hope the wearer won't mind... Then again, he knows it's me who's knitting so this was probably expected. I do regret I won't be sharing any pictures at this stage before I purchase a new camera which I've been dreaming about for long. I can tell you I've been using mustard yellow, grey, deep purple and orange wool in the socks and you can imagine what they are like!

EDIT: Still no decent photography equipment but here you go! This is the first sock, they are both ready now.


I also baked cupcakes and ended up icing them with bright green icing because the colour was so cheap in the shop Halloween being over. My second Halloween ever! This time of the year my fingers, feet and the tip of my nose are as cold as a dead person's, which doesn't disturb me as much as it bothers the dear person whose armpits I will slip my hands into. Entering the loo here is temperature wise like going outside and it won't surprise me if my poor bum cheeks will freeze into the toilet seat one of these mornings...

Soon I'll be wrapping myself into my dad's old jacket, sinking my hands into my lobster claw red mittens and heading out to town to get something small from the charity shop for a project of mine... X

No comments:

Post a Comment