Saturday 22 November 2014

Pinkish With Fluffy Grey

I started no-poo-washing my hair this week. All the chemicals and unknown, weird, strange stuff in hair products has started bothering me. Now instead of shampoo I'm using baking soda mixed with water and instead of conditioner organic apple cider vinegar mixed with water. If my hair feels extra dry after washing I'll just add some coconut oil to the ends. Yesterday I also washed my hair with only water, just to see how it'd end up. The little grease in my hair was melted away by the hot water and afterwards my hair was almost like it was washed with shampoo. Instead of dry shampoo I'm going to try cinnamon and coco powder! I used to be a proper hairspray junkie with my victory rolls and all sorts of mental hairdos but I've found out I'm okay also with less stiffness in my head area (I remember a teacher in primary school whose hair was so hard that when someone threw an eraser at her, it just bounced off without her noticing anything!). I'll be updating about my progress, apparently during the first weeks I'll be looking like a right mess so lots of bandanas for CreaTea.... X

No comments:

Post a Comment